Exciting opportunity for a Qualified or Part Qualified Management Accountant to join an established business in the Evesham area. This office based role is being offered on a part time basis (30 hours per week 0830-1500 Monday to Friday) to support the finance department with all aspects of transactional management accounting duties. This role is offering a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 and in return you will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Preparation of Management Accounting information across multiple cost centres including reviewing coding of invoices, journal preparation and input, stock valuations, accruals, and preparation of Management Accounts files.
- Preparation of Management reporting to strict deadlines.
- Preparation of annual budget information across multiple cost centres.
- Liaison with local management and company Shareholders, and provision of financial information on a planned and ad-hoc basis.
- Presenting financial information at meetings.
- Control Account reconciliations.
- VAT compliance, reconciliations and payments.
- Liaison with Purchase Ledger regarding invoice queries, purchase orders, and payments, plus checking payment runs and assisting with foreign payments.
- Reviewing supplier Terms and Conditions.
- Oversight of lease payments.
- Petty Cash returns.
- Provision of information to external auditors and HMRC inspectors.
If you are interested in receiving further details about this opportunity, please send your most up to date CV along with salary expectations and notice period.