An exciting opening for a Management Accountant to join a multi-site, global manufacturing business. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is studying their ACA/ACCA/CIMA or who is already qualified to join a growing, busy and progressive role.
You will join a friendly team that boasts a family feel and have the opportunity to travel between the Leominster site and the site in Somerset to gain a wider understanding of the business. This Management Accountant position is a vital role within the business and is critical in partnering the management teams between Leominster and Somerset.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work with the FSSC to prepare monthly management accounts and ancillary reports and provide commentary against budget and forecast.
- Prepare monthly & quarterly forecasts based on most up to date business information.
- Maintain an awareness of business activities and their impact on the financial results.
- Identify areas for profitability improvement and work with the sites to implement.
- Developing and preparing reports for site management as required.
- Preparation of annual budgets from a bottom up basis.
- CAPEX project proposals and monitoring of project spend to be followed by post CAPEX reviews.
- Customer profitability assessment and decision on credit limits or support analysis for onward escalation for authorisation.
- Maintain and improve the standard costing system, review and advise areas for improvement as a result of analysing the data.
Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment is essential and you will possess the desire to progress within a global organisation.
For more information about this Management Accountant position, please get in touch with Harriet or submit your CV by clicking apply now.