Are you looking to join a Practice with a friendly working environment, where new ideas are encouraged and using your initiative is second nature? The firm offers a flexible working structure and complete autonomy.
Our client, is looking to appoint an experienced Tax Manager who can hit the ground running in their new office based in Evesham. The small team work with some impressive clients and your contribution will help their continued growth.
- 50% Personal Tax and 50% Corporate Tax
- Manage a diverse portfolio of tax clients
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring compliance and a commercial approach.
- Understanding technical matters and presenting them in a clear and practical way
Skills & Qualifications
- CTA desirable, however ATT & QBE will be considered
- Client driven and commercially aware
This role would be ideal for somebody looking for a role with flexible hours to suit you or somebody looking to leave a corporate environment.
Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £250 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role in an Accountancy Practice.
To discuss this position, or how we can assist you with your next career move, please contact Dominique or submit your CV by clicking apply.