This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive, hands on Finance Manager to join a not-for-profit organisation in Worcester. We are looking for an individual who strives to get the most out of a rewarding and challenging role whilst providing a first class service to customers. This is a part-time position for 25 hours per week, working pattern will be subject to discussion
The purpose of the Finance Manager is to develop and maintain effective financial information and administration procedures and controls to ensure the smooth running of the organisation.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis
- Preparation of cash flow plans and reports
- VAT, PAYE, NI, Gift aid and pension returns
- Payroll for 17 people including duties relating to pensions.
- Assisting with the preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Year-end statutory accounts/schedules
- Annual audit process
For this position, you enjoy working within a team environment and are cooperative with all levels of staff, possessing excellent communication skills. You will also be organised, methodical and have a meticulous approach to all work undertaken.
For more information please get in touch with Harriet Ali at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.