If you are looking to further your experience within payroll whilst working for a successful, honest and fast-growing British company, then this could be the role for you!
Our client is looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator into their team on a temporary basis, however depending on company needs this has the potential to become a permanent position.
You will be working within a team of professionals who are passionate about providing outstanding customer satisfaction by delivering high quality service and supporting the unique and diverse needs of each one of their clients
As a Payroll Administrator, you will hold a dynamic set of responsibilities, some of which will include:
- Timely processing of Payroll Data
- Complying with financial regulations
- Dealing with any Payroll queries in a timely manner
- Assisting with salary amendments, deductions, processing starters and leavers
- Dealing with statutory payments (including SSP, SMP)
- Working closely with pension records
- Ability to work with internal and external contacts
If you have the ability to pick up on processes and procedures with ease, are immediately available and keen to gain further details on this Payroll Administrator role please contact Lauren Oliver ASAP or submit your CV by clicking apply.