Would you like the chance to be part of a world leading organisation who strive to meet all objectives through their determination and remaining true to their core values in everything they do. An exciting 12 month contract role has become available for a Payroll Assistant, you must have had experience of end to end Payroll procedure, assisting in the provision of an effective accurate and timely payroll service.
- Ensuring all Payrolls are produced on time and processed accurately
- Dealing with any internal and external queries
- Ensuring timesheets are regularly submitted along with invoices, expenses
- Working closely with Providers on a daily basis
- The flexibility to assist with any other ad hoc duties to support the department
- They are looking for somebody who has worked within a similar function, with the ability to prioritise workloads, self-motivated and highly organised. You will have experience of other Payroll Software Systems along with Microsoft Packages (Word/Excel)