An opportunity to join a fantastic payroll team based in Hereford to work for a rapidly growing organisation. As a Payroll Advisor it would be adventitious if you have payroll experience, however longevity in an administration background with exemplary organisation, methodical and a figures strong approach would be a great asset to this position.
- To lead on the delivery of Payroll and Pension advice to their customers and also employees internally
- Assisting with HMRC reconciliations and dealing with any queries in a timely manner
- Taking responsibility for the invoicing of clients on a monthly/quarterly and annual basis
- Supporting in the implementation with improvements to service delivery to include system developments
- Assisting with BAC’s payments
- Ensuring all employees are paid correctly and promptly
- Providing first line customer support on a range of transactional HR and payroll activities
- You must have the ability to work effectively within a team, excellent IT skills including Word/Excel along with proven ability to work in an organised manner to tight deadlines and the ability to work upon own initiative and prioritise your own workload.