A great opportunity has become available for an experienced Interim Payroll Manager to work within an NHS trust. If you are looking for a new project and to gain further experience within a leadership position, this role could be the one for you.
We are looking for a reliable Payroll Manager who has the ability to lead and provide direction. NHS experience is a must to be a successful candidate. Day to day duties will include:
• Lead and manage the service delivery of the payroll and pensions sections to the Trust, and to its clients, in compliance with corporate governance and agreed SLA performance standards.
• Responsible for the business development of the payroll department, reviewing opportunities to expand the client base where appropriate.
• Act as first point of reference for all pay and pensions related IT matters.
• Liaise with the Human Resources Department, and other disciplines, in promoting co-operative arrangements relating to the timely and accurate flow of employee data.
• Manage the production of accurate and punctual payrolls to legislative and Trust/client requirement.
If you would like more information than please get in touch with Andrew at CY Executive Resourcing on 01908 203300 or submit your CV.