Join a business that is committed to its employees and ensuring they are armed with the skills to develop their career. You will gain support from an experienced payroll team who will enable you to flourish in this Payroll Officer role. This is a 12 month FTC.
The payroll team is responsible for monthly and weekly payrolls across different sectors of the company as well as dealing with all payroll queries. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy solving queries then this could be the role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Answer staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records via calls and email. These can be difficult calls and you will need to remain calm
- Identify, investigate, and resolve discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
- Compute employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures and comply with relevant law
- Honour confidentiality of employees' pay records
- Complete payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
For more information, please get in touch with Lauren Oliver at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.