We are looking for a Payroll professional to undertake this permanent opportunity for this Evesham based organisation. Previous experience of managing multiple payrolls and full control of the whole payroll process is essential. For the right person there is a degree of flexibility in terms of the hours worked per week ranging from 30-40, but the role will need to be office based 5 days a week. work 5 days a week. Duties include but not limited to -
- Running multiple payrolls for up to 400 staff with various employment statuses
- Reviewing timesheets and checking holiday entitlements.
- Preparation of all payroll related payments, including net pay, PAYE, earnings attachments, pension payments, union deductions.
- Have a good understanding of PAYE, NIC, SSP, SMP and able to perform manual calculations if required.
- Processing starters and leavers.
- Calculating bonus payments, and long service pay awards.
- Preparation of P45, P60, P11d documentation.
- Ideally qualified or studying but qualified by experience with approx. 5 years’ experience within a similar role is sought.