Our client, a fast growing practice is looking to appoint a Personal Tax Manager to join their highly successful award winning tax team. The team is expanding and your contribution will help their continued growth.
- Manage a portfolio of clients including business owners, partnerships, sole traders and HNW individuals, ensuring excellent client service
- The role is mixed with both advisory work and responsibility for compliance
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a commercial approach.
- Managing and developing junior members of the team
- Understanding technical matters and presenting them in a clear and practical way
- Supporting Partners on advisory projects
Skills & Qualifications
- ACA/ACCA and/or ATT qualified. CTA desirable.
- Client driven and commercially aware
- Excellent communicator
Benefits on offer
- Flexi time and the option to purchase additional holiday
- Matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Referral bonus scheme
- Training programmes over and above professional qualifications
- Discounted gym memberships, lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events
- Overnight and travel allowances
- Organised social events both part and fully funded
To discuss this position, or how we can assist you with your next career move, please contact Teresa or submit your CV by clicking apply.
We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every application. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.