Our client a leading national firm is looking for a qualified Private Client Tax professional.It is an exciting time to join this impressive firm.
The role will be responsible for providing advisory services in relation to complex individual taxes, which meet client expectations and supports the partner team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility of and ownership of the client relationship at the appropriate level in the client’s organisation
- Proactively seek out business development opportunities
- Build a personal network from which referrals are received
- Manage clients and large scale assignments
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge in own client service area
- Run complex and demanding assignments
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach managers by giving regular feedback and completing timely performance reviews
- Assist with technical training and development
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Fully qualified ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent
- You will have strong people management skills, enabling you to support, coach and mentor more junior colleagues
- Excellent communication and ability to maintain existing relationships and build strong, new portfolio of complex clients
- A high level of advisory expertise in complex individual tax areas
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV or contact us directly.
Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £250 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role in an Accountancy Practice.