Are you a driven and hardworking individual who is looking to gain invaluable experience in an established business? It is an exciting time to be joining this organisation as a Production Administrator, the role has been created due to a period of exponential growth for the company. Initially a temporary role, this Production Administrator role will go permanent.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will join a team of 5 who work hard but have fun whilst doing so. Coming from previous production experience, you will get involved with the following duties:
- Logging of timesheet data for projects, along with material costs
- Measuring and recording individual project performance against forecast costs
- Preparing cost reports for team meetings
- Ensuring data is transferred from internal departments to production management system
- Dealing with orders and speaking with suppliers
Using first class communication skills, you will build excellent professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders always aiming to provide the best possible customer service.
For more information please get in touch with Lauren Oliver or submit your CV by clicking apply now.