An NHS organisation is looking for an Interim Programme Manager to support the ICS Care Model Lead and system team to implement clinical and service pathway changes to improve patient experience and sustainability initially in outpatient services and elective care.
As the Programme Manager you will work with other Programme Managers across the ICS to deliver joint plans.
You will lead and deliver the planning, implementation and evaluation of projects whilst liaising with other Integrated Care System clinicians and managers to ensure that work stream and programmes are planned and carried out effectively.
As the Programme Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering elements of the Integrated Care Target Operating Model and associated Operating Plan
- Delivery of specific projects related to the ICS priorities to improve people’s experience and sustainability of services
- Work with members of the public, clinicians and managers and key stakeholders to agree and implement new care pathways across areas such as musculo-skeletal, ophthalmology and outpatient care
- Take direct responsibility for programme budgets as delegated by the Trust and ICS and where required other partner organisations within the ICS.
- Developing and implementing a content management system to ensure information is properly managed and best practice is shared across the team, and the wider ICS.
- The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager.
For more information and to receive an extensive job specification, get in touch with Andrew Vaughan at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.