- Maintain and keep up-to-date, the Excel-based programme plan and dashboard management to provide programme board assurance, providing enhancements where they are required.
- Programme and workstream monitoring of workstream progress and delivery.
- Regular and exception reporting following the gathering, intepreting and integrating information from various sources.
- Close working with the Programme Director to ensure prompt issues escalation and robust change management in place.
- Project support to specified clinical service projects.
£150 - £175
10 months ago
CY Executive Resourcing is delighted to be working with an NHS Trust in Bristol to recruit for a Programme Support Officer for a fixed term contract for 3 months.
As a Programme Support Officer, you will support the Programme Director, and integration programme team to achieve the objectives of the integration programme.
The work of the Programme Support Officer will support all aspects of the programme, with key areas of responsibilities:
If you have experience in a similar role and would like more information then please get in touch with Lauren at CY Executive Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.