This international business that is a leader in its field is looking for a Project Accountant to provide up to date financial information to the UK and international management teams. This is a fixed term contract for 6 months.
If you’re motivated, enthusiastic and can come into the business and take initiative in this role, we would be delighted to hear from you.
You will need previous experience of working in a similar Project Accounting role, providing financial information to the relevant international sites across the business.
In this Project Accountant role will get involved in the following:
- Assist with the production of annual budgets and collate a pack for board approval
- Produce the monthly management accounts, annual accounts and any other ad-hoc financially related duties
- Ensure the general ledger, inter-company reconciliations, VAT returns, stock, fixed assets and cash management are accurate and up-to-date
- Provide guidance and support for the purchase and sales ledger controller including carrying out training and development when required
- Prepare cash flow projections for the European companies
- Gain an understanding of the company's systems and equipment and where possible propose potential improvements and also report on the related costs and benefits
For more information about this Project Accountant position, please get in touch with Mark Gardiner at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.