Looking for a role that offers variety and promises to never be boring? Look no further.
This Project Finance Manager role will give you the opportunity to work with different department throughout the business, building strong relationships and getting the satisfaction of seeing projects through from initial billing to completion.
If you are an organised, methodical and process driven individual, possess commercial flair and enjoy working within a vibrant and collaborative team then this could be an ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Control of project finance from quoting for a project to ensuring it is billed.
- Producing quotations for jobs and processing the receipt of customer purchase orders.
- Liaising with the project team.
- Preparation of monthly and weekly performance reports and project forecasts.
- Ensuring that financial controls are followed within the projects teams.
It couldn’t be a better time to join this company, as it continues to experience growth and always looks to progress and develop its employees from within.
If you would like more information about this position then please get in touch with Jo Smith at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.