We are excited to be working with a fantastic local organisation in Herefordshire who invest in their employee’s offering flexibility great benefits, company pension scheme, and discounts. Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for various purchase ledger processes and other administrative tasks. This role is open to individuals with experience or finance professionals at the start of their accounting career who want to learn and develop.
- Processing invoices/credits in line with goods received
- Supplier statement reconciliations and resolution of differences
- Providing cover for weekly payment runs
- Assisting with day-to-day purchase ledger query resolution from suppliers
- Supporting in ad-hoc financial administration.
- You will be working with a team environment and support with other financial duties when needed.
- Have strong communication skills to build internal and external relationships
- Knowledge of IT systems with key organisational skills.
- You will be able to meet deadlines and manage workloads
- Have some knowledge of MS excel and be willing to learn new processes/systems
If this role would be of interest to you please click apply or send me your CV directly firstname.lastname@example.org