A long established and highly recognised organisation based in the heart of Worcester are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary (to possible permanent) basis. In this role you will take responsibility for maintaining the day to day running of the Purchase Ledger function, responsible for planning your own workload and ensuring that the process from receiving an invoice to payment are undertaken meticulously and efficiently.
This is an all-encompassing Purchase Ledger role where you will undertake the following:
- Processing of invoices and supplier statements.
- Performing regular reconciliations.
- Processing employee expenses.
- Payment processing of purchase ledger and expenses including generation and transmission of remittance advices.
- Providing analysis of purchase data for a variety of purposes.
- Administration and reconciliation of petty cash.
- Assisting with general accounts office duties when required.
If you would like to hear more about this Purchase Ledger opportunity then please get in touch with Lauren Oliver at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.