An experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk is required to join a vibrant team of this successful business on a temporary basis. This Purchase Ledger requirement is for 1 month initially.
In this purchase ledger role, your day to day duties will include:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Intercompany invoice posting
- Processing expense and credit card transactions
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing supplier queries
- Scanning and filing along with any ad hoc administrative duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within an accounts role and have knowledge of accounting systems and the ability to pick up new systems quickly. Strong use of Excel & Word essential.
For more information on this position please get in touch with Lauren on 01905 731313 or submit your CV by clicking apply.