You will be a Senior Accountant who can implement improvement in financial procedures with the desire to progress to Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will:
- Produce management accounts, budgeting, forecasting, reconciliations and the yearly audit.
- Manage treasury duties and cash flow within the business
- Liaise with the senior management team, financial institutions and external advisors.
- Plan and insure delivery of department specific priorities, productivity increases and operational effectiveness
- Provide support and cover for the Finance Director and complete assign project work as agreed
To succeed in this role you will possess strong management and leadership skills backed with technical ability. You will need to be an advanced Excel user capable of working to targets and deadlines across duties. You will be able to prepare financial cash and profit models and co-ordinate the preparation of budgets for all departments.
Full CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualification required.