A successful and ever growing company that operates globally are looking for a Shipping Administrator to join their purchasing team. This role will offer you variety, a challenge and the opportunity to learn and grow professionally within an impressive business.
This is an established company, boasting long serving team members and enviable offices in a picturesque location.
Within this Shipping Administrator role you will:
- Checking shipment commodity codes and customs procedure declaration and information
- Accurate entering of declarations onto local customs software programme
- Carrying out customs clearance for intercompany imports/exports
- Working with various inter-company programmes (SAP/ALN)
- Working with third party software to complete customs declarations
- Speaking to customers, suppliers and internal departments to assist with enquiries
- Problem solving and proactively helping to manage the customs process
- Working closely with customs agents to complete declarations and resolve queries
You will be able to work well in a team and on your own initiative, including making decisions and solving problems. Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing are essential as are MS Office skills.
For more information please get in touch with Harriet Ali at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.