Due to company growth, this global leader in its field is recruiting for a Stock Controller to take on a stimulating and rewarding role. Operating internationally, this is an outstanding opportunity to further your experience and work among a talented and encouraging team.
If you’re a whizz at Excel, take great pride in your organised and meticulous nature and have the ability to manage complex processes in a fast moving environment, then taking on this pivotal Stock Controller role could be a great move for you.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing batch production records and associated ‘Bills of Materials’ onto the accounting platform.
- Setting up production costs and bills of material for new product lines.
- Managing monthly reconciliation.
- Review purchases and average cost reporting.
- Assisting with inventory accruals and provisions.
- Assisting with budget preparation.
You will benefit from good working hours, bonus scheme, on-site parking and health insurance.
For more information please get in touch with Harriet Ali or submit your CV by clicking apply now.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.