Superb opportunity for a Supply Chain professional to join a global business as a Supply Chain Planner. You will join a supportive team who enjoy working together to ensure the continued success of this fast paced business environment. This is an office based, permanent role that is easily commutable from Worcester, Malvern, Ledbury, Tewkesbury and surrounding areas.
This role is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Controlling suppliers and managing the customer supply chain.
- Provide an open and communicative exchange of information to allow effective management of the supply chain.
- Reporting accurate positions of stock and also negotiating with all suppliers on a daily basis to ensure purchase orders are delivered in line with every expectation.
- Updating reports for customers and also support internal stakeholders.
- This is a role that requires a high standard of attention to detail, clear communication and the ability to liaise with team members within the business as well as externally.
You will thrive in a busy environment and be able to deal with high volume processing. You will have worked in a similar role and will ideally be studying CIPS or a degree in a relevant discipline.
If you have an enthusiastic approach to work and can work autonomously as well as collaboratively with a team then this could be the role for you.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with full company details within 2 weeks.
Unfortunately, due to the anticipated volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within this time frame, please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.
Please apply by emailing an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark Gardiner 07817 210539