A Tax Manager opportunity within a forward-thinking Accountancy Practice that takes great pride in its working environment and making it a great place to work. You will join a sociable yet hardworking team who make any new recruit feel incredibly welcome.
Building professional working relationships both internally and externally with clients is vital to the success of this role, therefore you will be an expert at building rapport and genuinely enjoy talking to people and enjoy providing support.
Day to day duties and responsibilities of this Tax Manager role will include:
- Complete and submit 450 Tax Returns comprising sole trader, partnerships, directors and investment type (mainly property income) and around 5 Trust TRs
- Check , complete and submit corporation tax returns; around 170
- Complete and submit around 30 p11d forms
- Oversee 6 payrolls
- Answer queries regarding VAT, PAYE, CT, IT
- Handle HMRC enquiries; not usually 1 or 2 per annum
- VAT registration for clients
For more information about this Tax Manager position, please get in touch with Mark Gardiner at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.