A Tax Manager is required for an expanding, progressive Worcester Accountancy Practice. As the Tax Manager you will use your mixed tax experience and management skills to help develop the current team and expand the client base.
If you’re ACCA/ATT qualified with CTA qualification and would relish the opportunity to take on a management role within the existing tax team then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to build on your career within a successful firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide Tax compliance and advisory services
- Supporting the tax advisory function, both personal and corporate
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other service lines within the business
- Utilising technology where appropriate
- Plan and manage the tax compliance function to ensure that clients are compliant
- Revision of technical work prepared by other members of the team
- Identify other opportunities from your review of the company records
You will demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness and control of workflows in a practice environment.
For more information on this position, please get in touch with Teresa Gaiderman or submit your CV by clicking apply.
We regret that we are unable to acknowledge every application. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.