Are you passionate about Tax? Do you want to join an award winning tax team to demonstrate your impressive knowledge? Would you like to become a Partner? If so, this could be the role for you! My client is looking to appoint a Senior Tax Manager/Director with a view to them becoming Partner and leading the Tax team in the future.
This impressive, fast growing, modern practice acts for a number of SME’s across Worcestershire, West Midlands and nationally, offering a wide range of professional services. This includes a full audit and accountancy offering, award winning tax services, business advice and corporate finance expertise.
The Partnership team and Senior Management have experience working across Big 4 and Top 10 accountancy practices and because of this, are able to bring cutting edge techniques and processes to the table.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Personal Tax Planning
- Manage sizeable clients with assignments including HNWI’s and Trusts
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge in own client service area
- Run complex and demanding assignments
- Assist with technical training and development
- Build a personal network from which referrals are received
You should be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Fully qualified ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent
- Excellent communication and ability to maintain existing relationships and build strong, new portfolio of complex clients
- A high level of advisory expertise in complex individual tax areas
This firm is energetic and welcoming with a very innovative and balanced culture that is entwined with their consistent growth. They operate a flat structure – work with them, not for them.
If this specific vacancy is not quite what you are looking for please contact us to investigate alternatives; you can send your CV or contact us directly.
Refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £250 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role in an Accountancy Practice.