An excellent opportunity to join a team of knowledgeable professionals working in a busy environment where initiative and innovation are encouraged. This organisation is looking for a versatile Technical Lead with experience working in the defence sector. You will need confidence to lead a small team whilst also being hands on.
This is a key role within the business and will be ideal if you are a leader who is passionate about meeting customers’ needs and have the technical know-how to enable you to assist your team in finding the best possible solutions.
Key duties include:
- Working with clients in the Defence and National Security sectors, leading a small software engineering team, delivering quality solutions within complex and secure IT environments
- Contributing to technology strategies, roadmaps, design patterns and reviews both internally and for customers
- Overseeing tasks and projects ensuring we deliver to the required deadlines, demonstrating leadership and guidance within your own specialism
- Providing support, technical expertise, advice and guidance to our internal and customer activities, including client system and server framework development.
- Helping identify and develop further business opportunities with Account Managers
- Provision of timely, accurate reporting and updates to all key stakeholders.
- Mentor, coach and develop our junior staff
If you are a team player who will add value and be able to motivate yourself then we would love to hear from you.
This role includes EXCELLENT benefits including flexible working, discretionary bonus, generous employer pension contribution, private health care, gym membership contribution and more.
Due to the nature of the role and the business you are required to be a British Citizen for security clearance.
For more information please get in touch with Mark Gardiner at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.