CY Resourcing are working with a Global leader for Medical Devices. Their therapies improve the lives of two people every second!
We wish to hear from candidates who have experience of providing training in a customer support or helpline function within a medical equipment/services or high-tech business. The role is imperative in ensuring all members of the team receive the training & development needed, so they meet the quality expectations for top customer experience.
- Must possess a minimum of two years management experience
- Experience of planning and delivering training in a comparable customer support function, covering contact handling procedures, product and system usage
- Experience of setting up and carrying out effective quality monitoring and reporting processes in a contact centre or helpline environment
- Proven effectiveness in planning, co-ordinating with and reporting activities to Operations Head
- Able to demonstrate impact and success achieved in measurably improving performance and compliance to target operating and/or service standards
If you think you would be suitable for this please contact Kieran at CY Executive Resourcing email@example.com or alternatively call 01908 403300.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.