We are working with an organisation based in Evesham to recruit for a qualified Treasury Accountant on an interim role until the end of March 2020. This is a vital role for the business and you will support the group structure work and new loan funding.
As the Treasury Accountant you will be involved in a major project to simplify the organisations structure and the role will be heavily involved in the planning and implementation of this. You will be very involved and responsible for:
- Monitoring the project plan and ensuring tasks are completed on time
- Reviewing accounting structure for the change
- Treasury work and engaging with funders
- Talking to tax advisors and solicitors with regards to advice
- Preparing draft financial statements for auditors
- Assisting with preparing budgets at transfer
We are looking for an individual who has previous experience with treasury and project management with the ability to work to deadlines.
For more information, please get in touch with Mark Gardiner on 01905 731313 or submit your CV by clicking apply.